- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Just a heads-up, I sometimes post thoughts and engage with posts over at my other blog Pond-dipping. So I keep this one mostly for art.
At the moment it’s mostly devolved into blogging cute (and weird, and wonderful) animals. But it has stuff I find interesting, too.
Anonymous asked: I would love to see your orange lino cuts on the front cover of your books !
Ah buh that’s lovely of you, Anon.
I have considered doing some lino-printed papers to decorate the books with, but I’d need to see how durable my paint is, and how the paper holds up! Although I’d love to find some handmade paper to print on. (I have an acrylic relief print medium, so it’s not the usual oil-based relief print inks.)
We’ll see, it sounds like a fun project! =D
I realised my background wasn’t white. Fixed it now. :)
And some crops. I’m not sure how well the full image displays on the dashboard generally.
I think my favourite part is the pudgy little guy under the lantern on the right. He looks jolly.
Cropping can be interesting! I quite like the landscape version.
I also really enjoyed working on the patterns. Although it’s fraught with the sense my hand’s going to slip and I’ll muck it up, it’s soothing work.